Fantastic voyage: OGR1

Comments

  1. Tumo! I'm SO sorry - for some reason, your blog update was swallowed up and you went missing from my reading list :( You must think I've been very neglectful!

    I like your character designs very much - but they beg the question as to how you might create them? Are you considering compositing 2d flash animation over 3D spheres? Labour intensive though this is, I can see how you could get the look you want? The trojan horse idea is interesting, but you mention narration, so I'd be interested in you getting a script treatment on here asap.

    Also - see link:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/internal-student-survey-2015-reminder-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Duel: Film Review